Celebrate Spring Racing DERBY DAY at Penfolds Magill Estate
From AUD $175.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Magill, South Australia
- Product code: Spring Racing Derby
- Join Penfolds Australian Ambassador Zoe Warrington for the exclusive Spring Racing Derby Day Lunch to celebrate the release of the Penfolds Champagne Rose.
- We look forward to welcoming you to a colourful Derby Day Lunch, where we encourage you to don your best black & white race wear for a beautiful afternoon of Champagne, fine food and award winning wines.
- The ticket is $175 per person and includes Champagne on arrival, a four course lunch, paired wines, broadcast from Flemington Victoria, live music and fashions on the field.
- We only have FRONT TERRACE seating available now. The tables seat a minimum of 6 guests and maximum of 8 guests.
- Lunch will be hosted by Magill Estate Kitchen;
- Saturday 30 October, 2021
- 12.30pm - 4.30pm
- Penfolds Magill Estate Kitchen
- 78 Penfold Road, Magill, South Australia