Penfolds Magill Estate The Ultimate Penfolds Experience
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Magill, South Australia
- Product code: MagillEstate
Walk in the footsteps of winemaking legends and learn of their craftsmanship and enduring winemaking philosophy.
Situated on one of the world’s few urban single vineyards, the spiritual home of Penfolds is only 15 minutes from Adelaide city.
Your tour starts with a visit to the Grange Cottage; the original home of Dr Christopher and Mary Penfold before viewing the Magill Estate winery, vintage cellar and underground drives where you will discover the gems hidden within.
Then sit down for an intimate guided tasting of Penfolds most awarded and sought-after wines including Grange.
Unravel a wine experience of grand proportions at Penfolds Magill Estate, a quick taxi ride from the city.
The experience includes:
- In-depth guided walking tour through the original working winery, vineyard, and underground drives
- Private tasting of an exclusive selection of premium wines, including the flagship Grange
AU$150.00 per person
- Tours available every day at 11:00am
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours prior and can be purchased up until 12 months in advance.
- Minimum booking 2 guests, maximum booking 10 guests
- Block out dates: 25/12/2018, 26/12/2018, 1/1/2019, 28/1/2019
15 minutes’ drive from Adelaide city
Pricing current until 31 March 2019
Booking and cancellations policy
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- No cancellation fees charged if more than 48 hours’ notice is given, within 48 hours 100% of the experience price will be charged.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Guests should call 48 hours prior to arrival to re-confirm their experience.