- Duração: 4 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Magill, South Australia
- Código de produto: ICON ME
Indulge in the ultimate wine tasting experience including guided tour, structured tasting and shared chef lunch with wine pairings.
Situated on one of the world’s few urban single vineyards, the spiritual home of Penfolds is only 15 minutes from Adelaide city.
Your tour starts with a visit to the Grange Cottage; the original home of Dr Christopher and Mary Penfold before viewing the Magill Estate winery, vintage cellar and underground drives where you will discover the original hiding spot of Max Schubert’s hidden Grange.
Your host will then lead you through a structured group tasting of some of Penfolds most highly coveted wines in a private tasting room. Followed by a beautiful shared chef menu lunch matched with wines in Magill Estate Kitchen.
The experience includes:
- Historic tour
- Private tasting of premium wines
- Shared Chef Menu with matched wines
- Tours available every day at 11:00am
- Minimum booking 2 guests, maximum booking 10 guests
Pricing current until 31 June 2024
Booking and cancellations policy
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice. A 50% refund is offered for cancellations made with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Due to the service of alcohol and the intimate nature of the tasting experience, children must be seated at all times and supervised by an adult inside Penfolds Cellar Door and Magill Estate Kitchen.