Heritage Tour and Taste
- Varighed: 60 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Magill, South Australia
- Produkt kode: Heritage ME
Immerse yourself in the history of one of Australia’s oldest, iconic wineries.
Situated on one of the world’s few urban single vineyards, the spiritual home of Penfolds is only 15 minutes from Adelaide city. A rare opportunity to overlook a vineyard with skyline views.
Take a guided walk through the original working winery, explore the vineyards, and uncover the historic tales of the underground drives.
To complete the Penfolds experience, a wine tasting at their cellar door is a must. There you’ll be free to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from The Penfolds Collection and the diverse and limited Cellar Reserve range.
The experience includes:
- Guided walking tour through the original working winery, vineyard, and underground drives
- Wine Tasting in Cellar Door
1.5 to 2 hours
$AU35.00 per person
- Daily at 10am
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours prior and can be purchased up until 12 months in advance.
- Minimum booking 2 guests, maximum booking 20 guests
- Block out dates: 25/12/2023, 26/12/2023, 1/01/2024, 26/01/2024
15 minutes’ drive from Adelaide city
Pricing current until June 2024
Booking and cancellations policy
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- No cancellation fees charged if more than 48 hours’ notice is given, within 48 hours 100% of the experience price will be charged.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Guests should call 48 hours prior to arrival to re-confirm their experience.