Heritage Tour and Taste
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Magill, South Australia
- Product code: Heritage ME
Immerse yourself in the history of one of Australia’s oldest, iconic wineries.
Situated on one of the world’s few urban single vineyards, the spiritual home of Penfolds is only 15 minutes from Adelaide city. A rare opportunity to overlook a vineyard with skyline views.
Take a guided walk through the original working winery, explore the vineyards, and uncover the historic tales of the underground drives.
To complete the Penfolds experience, a wine tasting at their cellar door is a must. There you’ll be free to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from The Penfolds Collection and the diverse and limited Cellar Reserve range.
The experience includes:
- Guided walking tour through the original working winery, vineyard, and underground drives
- Wine Tasting in Cellar Door
- Daily at 10am
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours prior and can be purchased up until 12 months in advance.
- Minimum booking 2 guests, maximum booking 20 guests
Pricing current until June 2024
Booking and cancellations policy
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice. A 50% refund is offered for cancellations made with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Due to the service of alcohol and the intimate nature of the tasting experience, children must be seated at all times and supervised by an adult inside Penfolds Cellar Door and Magill Estate Kitchen.